Personal Data Controller
The Users’ Personal Data are controlled by: eLeader Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, Nałęczowska 16 St., 20-701 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register under KRS No. (National Court Register No.) 0000193608, NIP tax identification number 713-258-93-06, REGON statistical number 431273170 and Finanteq SA with its registered office in Lublin, Nałęczowska 16 St., 20-701 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000521114, NIP No. 713-30-87-558, REGON No. 061722409.
The scope of data processing
For the purpose of a given service, the Controller may ask the User specifically for the following Personal Data: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address. Personal Data are processed pursuant to the User’s voluntary consent, however, by failing to provide these data, the User will not be able to use a given service. The User grants their consent by checking the appropriate box in the form during the procedure of activating/enabling the services.
The Controller processes Personal Data in order to:
• send the Users – to their e-mail addresses or phone numbers – answers to queries they submitted via the contact form, on condition the Users have agreed to receive them. The Users may at any time withdraw their consent.
• send the Users – to the e-mail addresses they provided – news regarding the Data Controller’s offer, articles, reports and market analyses. The data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
• contact the User by phone, mail or e-mail, on condition the User gave consent to such contact when sending a CV or job application. This data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
The User asserts that the data is submitted voluntarily and reserves the right to review the content of their data, rectify them, restrict their circulation, remove them and to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The website is protected with a number of security arrangements aimed at safeguarding the User’s Personal Data by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification of the data. The Controller is obliged to protect all the data disclosed by the Users in accordance with the norms of security and confidentiality.
eLeader Sp. z o.o. states that the website productive24.com uses cookie technology. By browsing these website. the User agrees to have cookies installed on their device, as stated below.
Cookie files are used for:
1. adjusting the content of Internet services to the User’s needs and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files help to identify service Users’ devices and display a website that is customized to their individual needs,
2. creating statistics that help to understand the Users’ behavior on the website, in order to improve its structure and content.
Types of cookies:
1. “necessary” cookie files, enabling visitors to make use of the service, e.g. session cookies,
2. “functional” cookies, which enable “remembering” the settings chosen by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile/desktop version, recent phrases searched by the User, the look of the website, etc.,
3. “analytical” cookies, which enable monitoring the Users’ activity.
The User can specify the conditions of storing and obtaining access to cookie files by means of their software settings and configuration. Storing cookies and gaining access to them require the User’s consent, which can be granted through relevant settings of the software installed in the User’s terminal equipment or in the service configuration. Should the User not wish to have their cookie files stored or accessed, they can at any time deactivate the storage of cookies in their browser. The links below point to cookie settings in popular Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozzila Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
The rules stipulated in this Policy are subject to change. We may update the Terms and Privacy statement at any time by publishing an updated versions on the productive24.com website. If the User continues to use the Websites after any such changes, that will indicate they accept those changes.