The Controller is eLeader Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Lublin, ul. Nałęczowska 16, 21-701 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000193608, NIP 713-258-93-06, REGON 431273170.
The scope of data processing and their processing
To the extent related to a given Service, the Controller may ask the User to provide in particular the following personal data: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address. In the recruitment process, providing personal data to the extent required by the Labour Code is mandatory. In other cases, personal data are processed on the basis of voluntary consent given by the User, however, failure to provide such data makes it impossible to use a given Service. The User gives his/her consent by ticking the appropriate box in the form during the procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Services.
Controller processes personal data in order to:
- Sending the User the answers to his/her queries sent via the contact form to e-mail addresses/phone numbers provided the User has given his/her consent to receive them. The data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
- Sending a newsletter with information about new products offered by the Controller, articles, reports and market analyses to the Users at their e-mail addresses. The data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
- Recruitment process. Data processed for the purposes of the recruitment process shall be processed for no longer than 6 months after its collection. Data processed for the purposes of future recruitment will be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
The Controller may make personal data available to third-party processors, whose services are used for data processing in order to automate cross-system data exchange and integration processes and marketing processes. In case of using the services of another processor, the Controller shall require the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of commonly applicable laws and protects the rights of data subjects.
The user is aware that he/she provides the data voluntarily, subject to the right to access the content of his/her data, their rectification, limitation of processing, deletion at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, as well as to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The website has security measures in place to protect personal data through appropriate technical and organisational means against loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. Controller undertakes to protect any information disclosed by Users in accordance with security and confidentiality standards.
Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognise the website User’s device and appropriately display the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs,
- creation of statistics which help to understand how website Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
Types of cookies used:
- “indispensable” cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. enabling sessions,
- “functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile/desktop version, last phrases typed by the User, website layout etc,
- “analytical” cookies which enable monitoring of User activity.
The User can determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies by means of software settings or service configuration. The storage of cookies or access to them requires the User’s consent, which can be expressed through the relevant settings of the software installed in the telecommunications terminal equipment used by the User or the configuration of the service. If the User does not agree to the Controller storing or accessing his/her cookies, he/she may, at any time, refuse to accept the storage of cookies in his/her browser. The following links direct you to instructions for setting cookies in popular web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
The rules set out in this Policy are subject to change. The User will be informed of changes to these policies by posting the new content of this document on the Productive24.com website.