The DANONE Group: “The Productive24 platform meets all rigorous requirements of the DANONE Group in terms of the security, flexibility and operational reliability“.
We are pleased to announce that the DANONE Group is currently using our customized IT solutions based on the Productive24 Platform.
The DANONE Group has decided to implement Productive24 due to its “wide range of applications and flexibility of the platform, the speed of delivery of end solutions, and above all due to the enormous development potential as well as the fact that with Productive24 all the processes carried out in different departments can be effectively managed through a single, extendable and modifiable IT system“.
Dariusz Radzimirski, Business Systems Manager at the DANONE Group underlines that “Productive24 Platform meets all rigorous requirements of the DANONE Group in terms of the security, flexibility, and operational reliability. Productive24 has not only fully mapped our complex processes, which are based on different data access authorisation rules, but it has also met all the other stringent requirements that the DANONE Group sets for its suppliers”.
The DANONE Group is a well-know and well-liked FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) product manufacturer and a unquestionable global leader within their sector.
What are the benefits of migrating to Productive24?
Thanks to the migration process; transferring older solutions such as Lotus Notes, MS Access, etc. to a new generation platform allows to obtain:
- coherent platform with a unique interface for all Lotus Notes databases and other solutions,
- one point of integration for various domain systems, e. g. HRM, EOD or CRM,
- an ecosystem of ready-to-use modules (choose from a list of complete modules and functions or adjust them to your needs),
- the support of dedicated business analysts and configuration specialists from Productive24,
- a system developed in the latest technologies, without the need to possess Lotus Notes programming skills,
- a solution available in the cloud, without engaging the IT department or managing the Domino server,
- access to the system from wherever you are – through a Web application, Windows 10, Android and iPhone native mobile apps,
- cooperation with an IT provider of proven reliability, with implementations in over 80 countries around the world.
An interesting article? Do not forget to share it!